Login + GO

About the Event


15 miles • $500 • BIG impact


When - October 26 - 28, 2018 with the walk taking place on Saturday, October 27
Where - Abingdon, Virginia and the Virginia Creeper Trail.
Why - Help fund breast health services in southwest Virginia and breast cancer research
Who - YOU! We will provide you with a training plan so you can easily walk 15 miles!
How - You only need 15 donations (1 for each mile) of $35 to exceed the $500 fundraising minimum!


Download our training plan here!


Take the first step and register today to set off on a journey to change lives, both your own and those you’ll save.



  • Each participant must raise a minimum of $500 to help end breast cancer here in our community.
  • Festivities begin Friday, October 26th and conclude with a celebration brunch on Sunday, October 28th.
  • The route takes off through the heart of downtown Abingdon and transitions onto the Virginia Creeper Trail for a 10 mile loop.
  • 75% of net proceeds stay local to fight breast cancer in Southwest Virginia. The remaining 25% fund national breast cancer research.
komenvablueridge.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. Komen® Virginia Blue Ridge
4910 Valley View Blvd., Suite 212 | Roanoke, VA, 24012
Phone: 540-400-8222
Email: info@komenvablueridge.org