Here's what to expect at this year's event:
• Race where you are! We will not be gathering at River’s Edge Sports Complex in Roanoke; instead, we encourage you to race in your neighborhood, local park, or wherever else you're able to socially distance with your family, friends, and team members.
• All registered participants will still receive a race packet including: a t-shirt, a race bib and more!
• In early August, we will have an updated mobile app Google Play or Apple App Store that will allow you to track your steps, post pictures directly to social media, earn badges, download social media filters, and so much more. If you haven’t already, be sure to download the app today.
• Together we will set a collective step goal for the Virginia Blue Ridge Race for the Cure. You can take your steps a little at a time, or all at once on event day.
• Remember to follow us on Facebook and Instagram so you can connect with others who share your passion to take action against breast cancer.
• And on the event day Saturday, September 12 at 9am connect with your Komen community online for a day of inspiration. Trust us, you won’t want to miss this interactive and moving time for all participants.
Thanks for your support!
2020 Komen Virginia Blue Ridge Virtual Race for the CureŽ
Our goal is