Thank you so much for visiting my personal fundraising page and your interest in Komen on the Creeper.
If you are interested in walking 15 miles through Abingdon and then on the Creeper Trail with our team on Saturday, October 27th, please click on the "Join My Team" link. If you would like to support this cause by making a tax-deductible donation, click on the "Donate" link . Either of these are very easy to do in just a couple of minutes.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer, and I find it exciting that 75 percent of the money raised through Komen on the Creeper stays in our community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Thanks again, and hope to see you on the trail!