This year, we decided to form a team for Komen on the Creeper to take action and be More Than Pink™ together. We want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer and need your help. We are each raising a minimum of $500 and training to walk 15 miles in Abingdon, Virginia on October 27 2018. We realize that 15 miles isn’t easy, but neither is our fight to end this horrible disease and we are up to the challenge. Please consider joining our team or making a tax-deductible donation today in support of our fundraising efforts.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through this event stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That's our promise.