• Facebook
  • Twitter
Toggle Menu
FUNDRAISING PROGRESS
RAISED %ACHIEVED $10,000.00OUR GOAL
Southwest Virginia BigWigs - October 1-31st
What is a BigWig? The BigWigs campaign engages local corporate and community leaders as representatives in the fight against breast cancer. During the month-long campaign, each BigWig will raise or give a minimum of $1,000, which will be used to ensure access to essential breast health services and education programs, and support research to find the cures for breast cancer. Through this program, 75 percent of funds raised remain in local communities to help fund local breast cancer initiatives. The remaining 25 percent of funds support the national Komen Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research.

BigWig [ ˈbigˌwig ] (noun): an important person, usually in a particular sphere; synonym: VIP · (very) important person.

Komen BigWig (noun): a very important person on a mission to end breast cancer forever by raising awareness and funds in their community; willing to have fun while wearing a ridiculous pink wig.
Bill Baker with hands
Bill Baker
of Goal
$1,190 Raised
$1,000.00
Cathy Lowe
Cathy Lowe
of Goal
$817 Raised
$1,000.00
Bryan Mullins
Bryan Mullins
of Goal
$1,000 Raised
$1,000.00
Tamara Musgrave
Tamara Musgrave
of Goal
$11,868 Raised
$8,000.00
Bernie Tisdale
Bernie Tisdale
of Goal
$12,125 Raised
$10,000.00
James Tyler
James Tyler
of Goal
$2,435 Raised
$1,000.00
Janet Woolwine
Janet Woolwine
of Goal
$1,122 Raised
$1,000.00

 

Thank you to our Sponsors
NMP.png vipseenlive.jpg
VIPSEEN-new15-NO TAG.jpg Spectrum Logo 2

The event you requested is not currently published.